Sunday, January 22, 2017

It's a...

I know you're just going to scroll down to the bottom if I bother typing much here so I'll save you the trouble. Chances are you aren't even reading this...


We had the ultrasound and the party yesterday and it was one of the most wonderful days of my pregnancy! We loved telling families we were pregnant, and we loved putting our announcement pictures up, but there's just something about finding out the gender! It feels real now!

We did a photo booth at the gender reveal party and made all the family guess before hand. I'm so glad we did that; I will treasure those pictures!

Me and the hubby before we found out. 

and after!

Me and my momma!

The Grandmas!
After three boys, almost all of us were "team girl!" And as you can tell by the screams in the video, we were all thrilled to have been right!!! 

I was just over the moon last night and I dreamed of pink confetti all night. I can't believe I get to have a daughter! We are so blessed!



No comments:

Post a Comment