Thursday, August 31, 2017

Six Weeks.

Why must time go so fast? I have good intentions of updating this often but it gets tacked to the bottom of the to-do list.

Hadley is already six weeks old. My twins turned two this month. Easton is getting to be such a big boy.

Slow down, kiddos. Mama wants to soak it all in. 

They are changing so fast right now and I want to do my best to capture all of their cute little behaviors. Like the way Tucker gives me unprompted kisses all day long. And how Mavy goes around the house yelling "Mom? Mommy?" and how when I return from the basement or another room he exclaims "Mommy!" like he hasn't seen me in hours. I want to remember how Easton begs to hold his little sister all. day. long.  Or how he asks a billion questions a day (not my favorite phase) but retains all the information like a little sponge.  He talks like a little adult, too. He's been saying "Seriously?!" like I do all the time and its so cute. I want to remember how Mavy is talking... how he can count to 10 but his favorites are 7, 8, and 9.  And how he sings the monkey song so cute (missing quite a few syllables making it that much sweeter).

They are just awesome. Right now all three are running around with mohawks, cause why not? Its the end of summer and we don't have any important events coming up.

Hadley is doing well...she has a grumpy side of her for sure, and she really only wants me to hold her. But I don't ever get to irritated with her, she's my little girl! My little bff. She knows what she wants and I like that about her, haha. The princess is chunking up, gaining 1.5 pounds between her 2 week to her 1 month appointment. I'm so grateful she is eating well and is healthy. Nothing wrong with chubby cheeks and thick thighs! She will take decent naps in her crib giving me a nice break in the morning usually and sometimes the afternoon. She wants to be right near mama at night, though. As much as I'd like some space at night, I'm sooo happy that she sleeps well. None of my boys did. She will wake twice to eat, usually, but just goes back to sleep like an angel. She's into her 0-3 month clothes and I'm so glad because we have lots of adorable outfits in that size.  I spend way too much time picking out her outfits in the morning.

Speaking of adorable, and capturing it all... we got back Hadley's newborn pictures and family pictures. I am so happy with how they turned out. The boys didn't really cooperate but that's ok, because that's the age I guess. Here are a few of my favorites.




Just look at those sweethearts! I especially love Easton's cheese-face in the family picture. And my girl... what a beauty!

I know I'm repetitive, but I can't help but finish a post feeling so blessed that these are my babies and this is the family God chose to give me. He is so good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment