Sunday, August 6, 2017

Introducing...

I am proud to introduce you all to our daughter, Hadley Laine!
 She was born via scheduled c-section on July 19th at 9:27am. She was 8 pounds on the dot, healthy and beautiful!
Skin to skin in the OR 💗



I cannot put into words how much I love with this little girl! She is absolutely perfect and makes me want to smack the old me who said I only wanted boys. This girl is my world. I can't stop staring at her.  She is so sweet and loves to snuggle. She nurses like a champ and is already passed her birth weight (she's serious about her food, just like her momma!). She's got an adorable but fierce cry that comes out pretty much only during diaper changes and hunger. I could go on about her forever!



More to come...when I have a chance. Life with 4 kids 4 and under is just a little bit busy!



1 comment:

  1. My sweet baby girl!💕💕💕💕

    ReplyDelete