Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Four Weeks Left

Can that be right? Four weeks? That doesn't seem very long at all. Weeks seem to be flying by at this point.

I have a bunch of things that need to be finished up, yet my energy is waning. It seems like doing one load of laundry and keeping the boys fed is a full day's work.

My sister likes to remind me, though, that all you need is diapers and your boobs for a while. I suppose she's right. We all get caught up in making the nursery perfect and hanging decor and buying the cutest outfits...but let's be honest, most of it is unnecessary.  And baby girl won't care one bit.

But I have to fill my time while I wait for her! 😉

This was last night's project:


My mother-in-law and I spent a few hours last night with a vinyl cutter and some gorgeous glitter heat transfer vinyl. I love the outcome! The pictures don't do the glitter justice... they are soooo sparkly. Except for the big brother shirts, no glitter there.  In the first picture you can see a sneak peek of the crib bedding!

We still need to finish another onesie or two and her hospital hat. Gotta have stuff personalized!

Things are coming together. The house looks like a hurricane came through, but darn it, her nursery is looking great! I can only do so much. I suppose I should focus on throwing away some toys getting my house clean with my remaining energy. But for now, it's snack time for the boys and time to take the little monsters outside to burn some energy. They are driving me bonkers!


No comments:

Post a Comment