Wednesday, May 10, 2017

10 weeks and counting.

Guys, I gotta be honest. These hormones have been getting the best of me lately. I'm not a super emotional person when I'm pregnant, normally I am kind of mean and distant instead. Like, don't hug me. Don't breathe on me. Don't be stupid. Leave me alone. And don't worry, my poor kids and husband have been seeing that too, but with this pregnancy I've also had a few of those break-down-and-ball-like-a-baby moments. It's relatively new to me. I don't know if it's different hormones cause I'm having a girl, or just like emotional overload from being pregnant AND having three little people bugging me ALL. DAY. LONG. I love them so much and they are so stinking cute but they have been really pushing my buttons. Between that and my husband working a lot lately, I'm drained.

But as always, it doesn't take long before I stop having pity parties and realize how blessed I am. Even when I type all this out I think to myself, Stop whining, you're being annoying. Your life is awesome. It is pretty awesome.

I'm about to have stuffed crust pizza, so that's the cherry on top tonight.

Want to know what else is pretty exciting and awesome and wonderful?!?!? We have decided on a name for baby girl!!!! Pretty late in the game for us, but still early for some people I guess. Want to know what it is?

I bet you do. 😉

For now, my lips are sealed. I haven't decided if we'll share the name ahead of time or not. We always have, but I'm thinking we may keep this one quiet until her birthday. We'll see. I'm flaky lately. (it's really bad...)

I mean, with a scheduled c-section, everyone will know when she's coming so I need to keep one thing a secret! And by a secret I mean like just not putting it on facebook. Family and a few friends already know. I'm just not good at being quiet. And we only decided on it like this week. Oh well. By July I'm sure there will still be a few people who haven't heard yet.

Moving on. Let's talk pregnancy symptoms for just one second. **Future Hannah, if you're reading this, this is for you, in case you get baby fever again at some point in the future. Four is a good number, pregnancy is HARD, tell your ovaries to calm down.** We are definitely past the point of second trimester bliss when each kick and movement is met with an awwww. At this point, I'm almost reprimanding her to chill out. I don't know how a less than 3 pound little baby can be so strong. I read the info for this week, week 30, and one website told me that my baby is running out of room and her kicks won't be as strong. Are you kidding me? Maybe my uterus is just so weak from carrying twins, or maybe that article was written by a 50 year old single man. Either way, I have felt kicks the last two or three days that practically make me lose my breath. And I swear she's stretched out like she's laying on a hammock on a nice summer day.  We won't even mention the literal pain in my butt (sciatic-ish pain I guess) and the squished bladder. I honestly like being pregnant, but I'm glad we're getting closer to the end... kind of. Ten weeks seem like a long time right now.

In other news, my sweet Maverick dumped my entire 32 ounce bottle of water in between the couch cushions yesterday, which would have been fine if I wasn't hiding my phone from him in, you guessed it, the couch cushions. So unless day number two in rice performs a miracle, I am down an iPhone. First world problems, I guess. I will survive.

Ah, life is good.

Here's to week 30 and it being bedtime!







No comments:

Post a Comment